5 Valentine's Book Recommendations


Seeing as I'm still in the spirit to talk about books.
Let's follow up my Valentine Tag with a Book Recommendation.

I'll link to every book's Goodreads page.
You can also add me on goodreads and see what I thought of these books.
(Some might not have a review as I only just realized with 2/5 of them that I forgot to add them to my shelves. Oopsie)


Single Girl's To-Do List - Lindsey Kelk
Kelk is a great chick-lit writer that is most known for her 'I Heart' series. Her Single girls to-do list doesn't disappoint either and her main character, Rachel Summers, will have you smile with recognition and route for her from beginning to end. Even when she makes stupid decisions.

Step Back In Time - Ali McNarma
McNarma defies the laws of reality and takes you in a world of time travel, serendipity and faith.
Together with Jo-jo you travel through different times and find yourself reminiscing. Even more so when she mentions some of the golden oldies that were most popular around that time.

Holmes is one of my all-time favourite chick-lit authors. This is the first book I read of hers and it was great fun. It made me laugh out loud at certain moments and with Sarah Seargant she has avery warm and charming yet clumsy protagonist. You'll like her immediately.


You're The One That I Want - Giovanna Fletcher
Fletcher's second book and if you've read her debut novel Billy and Me you'll recognize how much she has grown as an author. With 'You're The One That I Want' you'll find yourself pulled in a world where love and friendship are very closely tied together.I can hear you sigh 'another love triangle?' but it's a very enjoyable read and the perfect book to have on your lap whilst holding a chocolate cookie and a nice cup of tea.


Me And Mr. Darcy - Alexandra Potter
If you love Mr. Darcy you might end up loving or hating this book. Potter plays with many women's ideal man. Emily loves Mr. Darcy more than anything and her ideal guy would be just like him. So when she meets a man exactly alike you'd think she's got it all.
Potter shows you that even though boys in books might look better (and I more than anyone will state that loud and clearly: Boys in books ARE better), these characters might look much less romantic and charming in real-life.





Comments