Editing Troubles

In this week's video I discuss things that distracted me, why I decided to stop editing for a week, how things are going now and show off my ridiculous dance moves on some Chinese music.



Only a few days ago I wrote a post about the difficulties I experienced during my editing process.

I am easily distracted.
I'm sure I'm not the only one but this is probably one of my biggest issues. I can not sit in front of something for a very long time. I will end up browsing the web for distraction or the kitchen for food. Usually I do both. Usually I never get past the kitchen anymore.

If I do happen to be able to get back behind my computer then there's a big chance I'll be back to doing something else. One of those things is already starting to type up new stories which brings me to my next point.
Source: 
http://silkereadsandwrites.blogspot.be/2015/03/confessions-of-rookie-writer.html

Comments