Harry Potter Tag



Q - Favourite book?

S: Order of the Phoenix

M: Really? Cfr. Q3: I do NOT agree! Ha! My favourite book has to be…. The Goblet Of Fire

S: Yeah, I don’t really know why though :P I do like Goblet of Fire too, that was my first HP book (weirdly enough)


Q - Favourite movie?

S: Prisoner of Azkaban.

M: The first one. Magical!


Q - Least favourite book?

S: aaaaaaargh, tough question. I'm don't knoooooooooow! Maybe Chamber of Secrets?

M: It has to be Order of the Phoenix. I don’t get along well with moody Harry – sorry!


Q - Least favourite movie?

S: Halfblood prince. God that was such a bad movie. It wasn't a really good book-movie adaption and it was incredibly rushed. I was so glad that I read the books because I'm not sure I would've understood what was happening if I hadn't.

M: Good choice. I hardly remember that movie: probably the one I watched least because I disliked it so much. Well, compared to the book that is.


Q - Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?

S: I'm not really a 'cry with movies' kind of person. Haven't cried at any HP movie.

M: WHAT? You didn’t cry when Harry was walking towards to Forest?? In the book that is, can’t remember if the movie had the same effect when I saw it for the first time. I cried my eyes out. And although I loved Hedwig, I’m sorry world, but I didn’t cry when she died.

S: What can I say, I'm not really a crier. 



Q - If you could hook up with any Harry Potter character who would it be?

M: mmm… I think I would have found Ron pretty irresistible.

S; All Weasleys except Percy sound pretty appealing tbh ^^
S: But I actually think I would go for Dean Thomas.


Q - Favourite character?

S: It's a bit of a tie between Prof. Mcgonagall  and Arthur Weasley

M: Pfff, what a question… McGonagall is pretty amazing


Q - What would your Patronus be?

S: A bookworm!! grin emoticon Okay, maybe not. First animal that springs to mind is an otter. I'd like to say a panda but I feel like that would be the most useless animal to have as a patronus. Yeah, I like the idea of an otter patronus.

M: which is, undoubtedly, a much more useful patronus….. HA!
Mine would be a cat. No question. Might be useful, but mostly cute. I’d be terrible at Defense Against The Dark Arts, obviously. 



Q - Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?

S: The cloak of invisibility, duuh! What's the point in owning a wand everyone wants to kill you for? Besides; I find the idea of bringing people back from the dead slightly morbid, but I can see its appeal.

M: yep, couldn’t agree more: the cloak please!



Q - What House would you be in?

S: I'm a proud Hufflepuff! Best house to be in! *whispers* it's the closest one to the kitchen.

M: hahahaha! Same again: proud to be a Hufflepuff! (How did I NOT think about the location of the kitchen before??)

S: High five sister! (ps. it was the first thing that sprung to mind :P)


Q - If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

S: Hmmm, just one? Technically the question doesn't say I'm allowed to only choose one, because a few spring to mind... Daniel Radcliffe cause that guy cracks me up, Emma Watson because simply because! Maggie Smith would be really cool too! And Emma Thompson just seems so great. Oooooh, but what about Alan Rickman? And tbh the Phelps brothers seem like great fun to hang out with!
Dude, I don't know. There's so many I'd like to meet.

M: Oh gosh… We’ll just go together and then we can meet ALL of them? ;-) The Phelps brothers & their on-screen brother Rupert Grint and Tom Felton actually. I think they’d enjoy talking about the films most. & Emma Watson because she’s… Well, she’s Emma Watson.


Q - Have you played any of the video games?

S: I used to play the Harry Potter games for playstation 1. I had  philosopher's stone and chamber of secrets.

M: My brother did. I was only allowed to fly on the broomstick at the end of the game in search of some extra points because he thought I would screw up the game if I touched it. Sad face.


Q - If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

S: sitting on the bench and cheering on my team mates. Not a position? Oh. Seeker, I think.

M: Haha! I’d be an excellent bench-warmer. If not, I think I’d like to be a Seeker as well. But since our imaginary Hufflepuff would then have two Seekers, I’d be a Chaser. If I reaalllly had to.

S: But every player needs a back-up player right? What if one ends up in the hospital? We'll be each other's back-ups? *-*


Q - Were you happy with the ending?

S: Yes, if Harry had died there would've been a riot! I found Albus Severus Potter a bit of an odd name though. I personally am still not used to hearing that. And in Deathly Hallows Part2 the movie, I really could have done without the part where all of them are older, it looks slightly odd and forced.

M: I can’t even imagine how I would have reacted if Harry had died. It wouldn’t have been pretty, let me say that much. I loved the epilogue, I think everyone needed the reassurance.


Q - How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

S: It means a lot. Surprisingly a lot, actually. I always underestimate how much meaning HP has had in my life. Mainly because it's something I'm not actually aware of because it's so rooted in my being. It was literally a part of growing up. HP meant having a magical childhood, a world available for a girl who believed in magic. Our generation has literally grown up with HP and it's kind of part of who we are.

M: It would be a bit dramatic to say “everything”, right? Everything Silke said, I second. I first read Harry Potter when I was ten. I re-read all the books every Christmas vacation. Harry Potter has been a constant through everything: the change from child to young adult, to adult. It teaches me something new every time. And it’s what got me reading in English: I read all the books in English when I found out the last book wouldn’t be out in translation for months. Haven’t read a Dutch novel since.


Q- Who do you tag next?

S: I'm tagging my lovely friend Margo ;)


M: I’m tagging the biggest Harry Potter freak I know, Victoria <3





Comments