Weekly Obsession: Little Girl Gone








**Get ready for the next ‘must-have’ on your reading list. GONE GIRL meets THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN in this stunning, unsettling psychological thriller.**

A baby goes missing. But does her mother want her back?

When Estelle’s baby daughter is taken from her cot, she doesn’t report her missing. Days later, Estelle is found in a wrecked car, with a wound to her head and no memory.

Estelle knows she holds the key to what happened that night – but what she doesn’t know is whether she was responsible…

Source: Goodreads

Publication date: September 24


Get it on:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
The Book Depository (Free shipping)



What about me?
This book is the furthest away from my preferred genre and yet I feel very intrigued with it.
Maybe it's because the cover looks really mysterious and I've been saying this book being advertised on many different places. But I feel myself being pulled towards it and very curious to read it.

So far the reviews have been very, very mixed but I'll give it some thought.

Comments