Confessions of a Rookie Bloggger

It's officially been a year since I started this blogging adventure.
It involved:
- 36 read books
- an uncountable amount of bought books
- a hiatus or two
- a bunch of new friends
- 2 missed out blogger events
- 1 missed out book launch party
- 3 days of working at the Antwerp Book Fair
- 80% rate at Netgalley (mainly thanks to my hiatus)
- a new book shelf




I've been in this beautiful community for about a year now and it struck me as pretty amazing how much of a family the book bloggers are.
Sure, it's not always unicorns and butterflies as it is in every family.

Though I've been at it for a year, I still feel like the biggest rookie (and assume will be feeling like this for another 5 years or so :p).
I've lacked in posts or have neglected the blog ideas I wanted to create.
I prefer writing stories over blogposts (which I think is how it should be!) and suck at multitasking.
I love to socialize but am socially awkward.
And most of all, I struggle to keep up with a lot of what's going on.

Though I am comfortable in doing things my own way. And I am just incredibly grateful for all the new friends I met, the beautiful authors I have talked to and the brilliant new books I got to read.

Here's to another year of book blogging!

Comments